Activities Supported by Donations
Efforts related to preservation of Tomo’s townscape and the conservation of historic scenery
Reconstruction of Kyu-Matsumotoke Jutaku
- Conservation and restoration of traditional buildings via traditional construction methods
- Training of heritage managers(individuals with qualifications for the preservation of historic buildings)
- Support for the activities of townscape preservation groups
Efforts to pass on Tomo’s traditional culture
Restoration and repair of implements used in traditional events
- Installation of informational signs for historic buildings, historic sites, shines, and temples, etc.
- Research of historical writings, documents, literature, etc.